Sarah had her two month check up today. She is 13lbs and 24.5 inches long! She's growing so well. She is definitely my easiest baby. She sleeps all night long and still sleeps good during the day. She loves to get attention and just smiles so big when someone gets down to talk to her. She is also cooing a lot which is so fun to listen too!
We got to go to a friend's house for lunch and playtime today. It was a lot of fun. On the way home, Ellen almost tripped over a rock, but since she was holding my hand, she didn't actually fall all the way down. She got up and said that she didn't like rocks. I told her it was good that we had rocks and we like rocks. She wasn't convinced. She said, "No, I don't like rocks." I told her if we didn't have rocks, then we wouldn't have roads and we'd have to walk in the dirt and mud. She still replied, "No! I don't like rocks." I told her that we do like rocks because they are pretty and we get to put them in our pockets. That seemed to do the trick. She said that she wanted to pick up some rocks. So we stopped and she picked one up. She started looking for her pockets, but I told her she didn't have any pockets. She said, "Yes I do!" and tried putting the rock where her zipper goes! With her pants, there isn't really a zipper there, but it opens like a zipper would. I just laughed at her. She tried to get the rock to stay there a few times and finally gave up on it.
2 comments:
such the determined child!! I think I know who likes to be RIGHT! So funny!
That is sooo cute! I wish we lived closer so I could see cute little Ellen in person...she seems to have such a determined personality. She is definitely a thinker and talker. :)
Post a Comment