Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Family Picture

We had our family picture taken the first weekend in March!!! The picture at the top of the blog is it! Don't we look great :) Sorry we didn't get any extras. The school was having a fundraiser where we could get 2 8x10s for $10, so one goes to my house and the other goes to Aaron's work. I would like to have my brother-in-law take our picture again so we can give pictures to the grandpa and grandma's. Again, sorry but you can look at my blog anytime you want to see our beautiful faces :)

6 comments:

Dean and Dawnie said...

I love it, love it, LOVE IT! What a beautiful family!

I love you all....such a great family.

Tonya said...

You all look great!! I love the pic!! Now if you did get Kevin to take a pic... wouldn't you send a few wallets out to, say your favorite sister and Samuel's favorite Aunt?? :)

Amy said...

Tonya is right! Samuel's favorite aunt WOULD like a picture! So sweet of her to think of me:) Such a GREAT family picture!!

mariann and Tory said...

That looks great! Your kids are getting big!

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

That is a great picture. Very beautiful faces indeed!

Leslie said...

I love your family picture.