Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random pictures

I found these two pictures and thought I'd tell about them. Samuel came home from school looking like this....
I didn't even know it was the 100th day of school. Usually they send notes home and ask the kids to bring 100 something, but not this year. It was a surprise! He wanted me to wear them next, so I did for a little bit. Now the chain is hanging in his room, because you can't just throw something like that away!!

Ellen was in the bathroom one day and said, "Mom come here!" So I come in to the bathroom and she says, "Mom, I can wink!" I said, "Oh yeah? I want to see." And this is what she did...
She's pretty clever for a two year old (she was two when I took this picture). And guess what... she can do it with her other eye too! She thinks she's pretty special. She was so excited and told everyone we were around that she could WINK!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Love it!! Where is the pic of you wearing the chain?? I was for sure that you were gonna be in the next pic. But Ellen's winking is priceless!! So funny!

Amy said...

That's cute about both of them! It must have taken Samuel a long time to link that many chains and Ellen is pretty tricky!