Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do you know who they are?

We went to Grandpa and Grandma Kerns' house a week ago and Calista introduced us to some new people, the Snreks. Their first names are just as interesting as their last names: Atsilac, Nelle, Noraa, Leumas, Euqcaj, and Ait. Do you recognize these names? They also have a grandpa named Semaj.

Calista has always been interested in spelling words, but not just forward. We went to Subway the other night and she says, "I know how to spell Subway. I can even spell it backwards!" and then she will do it for us. I'm not sure why this has interested her, but she loves to do it.

I think these would be great pen names if/when anyone gets to be a famous writer. Just looking at the names makes you a success. Anyone with that hideous of a name has to be a genious or athlete...right?! So what would your name be and what would you become?

4 comments:

Amy said...

What an interesting little thinker she is! That takes a lot of thinking to be able to spell backwards!

Tonya said...

So did she say those names or spell them? What a creative one you have:)

atkernsfam said...

She usually just spells them, but we had fun calling each other by our new names for that night.

Dean and Dawnie said...

What a fun family you are....creative too.
I love you all! Mom