Thursday, July 14, 2011

Drum roll please....

I am on the.....
LEFT!


Yep...the one wearing the blue shirt....not the green shirt! And YES!, Brad and Aaron can tell the difference. They actually don't think we look at all alike in this picture and were surprised that it wasn't obvious to everyone else. Thanks for playing along!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

just for the record we knew you were the one on the left even though I didn't leave a comment on the previous post about this. There are many similarities but we picked Tia on the left side. Very clever of you guys to trick people.

by the way your garden is looking awesome. Oh how we wish ours could be that big but then I think I can't keep up with size I have right now. We are trying corn again but yet again I don't think it will take its not even knee high right now.

atkernsfam said...

Leslie, I don't know if I could keep up with this size of garden all by myself either. It helps to have another family involved, and their kids are ages 13-7. Although the kids don't help much. Just having someone come over say, "Hey lets go weed the garden!" and then to stay around to play some card games or eat dinner makes it a lot more fun.