The other day I decided to go through my pictures I had stored on my computer and organize them. I noticed I had a bunch of pictures of things I had sewed so I made a file of them. This post is mainly just for my own record. As I am thinking back, there are some I never took pictures of, but here are most of my projects:
This was my very first dress that I sewed on my own:
This was my very first dress that I sewed on my own:
Maybe its because I'm a twin, but I love matching outfits:
The three muskateers should be under the Halloween category too.
Play dresses are fun too:
Christmas/Easter/Baptism:









I've made five or six vests for Samuel, but I couldn't find any pictures of them.

This was Aaron's old stained tie that I made into a tie for Samuel!
Halloween/FHE:





Practical projects:
Projects for Family:






5 comments:
AWESOME!!! You do such a great job!! I love it, and I love how your kids model the clothes with big smiles even if it isn't for them!!
Wow!!! I knew you liked to sew, but I didn't know that you had made so many things. They all look great!
Tia you have accomplished a lot! Keep these pictures they are so adorable....my how quickly the kids have grown.
If you ever lack in self esteem just pull up these pics and you should feel like an amazing woman!
love you! MOM
Holey moley! That was fun to see. I had no idea that you had sewn SO MUCH!! Very awesome!
We are very appreciative of your sewing talent!!! I have enjoyed seeing all of the projects that I hear about, but might not have seen...you are always so good to give of your time and talents to help us! I am always amazed at how quickly you can put your projects together too! :) Thank you! You have cute kids too, and they are growing way too fast!
Post a Comment