Monday, May 21, 2012

Girls Night

This last weekend was Fathers and Sons for our stake and also for the LaGrande stake, so I called mom up and invited to her to come and have a girls night with us!  For our activity, we painted the girls' room.  We haven't painted it since we moved in and the walls were just gross, so mom came, picked out the paint and we went to work.  We started in the early afternoon and finishd at 9pm.  The girls were so excited to help paint their very own room, and I think the end result is 100% better than the beginning.  Mom and I painted around the edges, Jacque painted around the outlets, and then we let Calista and Ellen loose with the rollers.  Ellen painted the bottom of the wall, Calista did a little higher, and then Jacque got to come back and get on a chair and get the top part of the wall.  We had a lot of fun!  I forgot to take before pictures, but you can enjoy the after pictures! 
 Ellen
 Calista
I liked this picture of Calista.  Ellen is into making funny faces when her picture is being taken.  Silly girl!
 I never got a picture of Jacque helping paint because mom and I were painting at the same time, but she was a big helper!!
They love their new room!

3 comments:

Dean and Dawnie said...

wow it looks fabulous! Just like the magazines! Fun time for Granny! love you all. Now you need to inform Aaron that he needs to take pics of father and Sons so you can blog....:)

Amy said...

It looks so bright and cheerful! And you are a brave woman to have so many little helpers!

Leslie said...

I like the colors. It looks really good.