Friday, May 11, 2012

Jacque's Baptism

Jacque was baptized Sunday, May 6, 2012!  It was a beautiful sunny day, and she was so excited to be baptized!  She was able to be baptized along with 2 other boys from our ward, Jonas Waite and Sam Jennings.  Jacque asked Grandpa Baxter to give the talk on the Holy Ghost and I was able to be the chorister since I am also the Primary Chorister.  We had a wonderful turn out of family and friends.  From sitting up on the stand, I counted over 100 people sitting in the chapel!  I've never seen so many people.  I guess that is one of the perks to getting baptized on Sunday, people aren't as likely to forget and there aren't as many other activities to compete with.  Jacque felt so beautiful that day, inside and out.  Thank you to all who were able to make it for her special day.
I love the excitement shown in her face.
   Ellen asked Grandma Baxter to take her picture, and then just as Grandma took the picture, she hikes up her dress!  This gives you a good glimpse into Ellen's personality.
Grandma and Grandpa Baxter
Grandma and Grandpa Kerns
Jacque with her Great-Grandma, Nadine Baxter, a.k.a. Gram, and Calista
 Jacque and our Bishop and his wife, Steve and Debbie Merrill.
 Jacque with some of her Bradford cousins, Micah, Ammon, Hyrum, and Ann.
 Jacque and the Farber family, Aunt Katie, Isaac, Levi, Abby, Ila, Gracie, Emmy, David, and Gideon. 

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Jacque looks so beautiful in her dress. We wish would could have joined in on the fun. Congrats Jaque!

Dean and Dawnie said...

What a great day! We are so glad we could be part of Jacque's special day.

I love the pictures...somehow I missed a family pic of Adam and Ori's fam. We must get one to add to that day.

Lots of special memories. love you all.

The Fuhrmann's said...

Love the dress! Good job mom, I noticed that you are hiding your tummy?????? :)Just wondering.
Miss you guys.

Amy said...

What a great day and great pictures. Jacque looks beautiful!! I'm excited to hear any extra news, too:)