Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Bunch of Videos

While I was at mom's this weekend I decided to take advantage of her
fast Internet and load a bunch of videos that I've been waiting to share!


This is a funny video of Calista learning to ride her bike with training wheels.
She moves her legs as long as there isn't any resistance on the pedals.


Jacque can ride without training wheels!!


Samuel is being a tricky bike rider. He can ride with only one hand!!


Super Ellen!! I love her squeals here.


Here's a video from the air show we went to.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Those are such fun videos! I love Calistas... don't we all feel that way sometimes... we want to have fun, but not have to work for the result. thanks for posting all of these!!

Kellie said...

Great videos!

Dean and Dawnie said...

Those bicycle videos are fun to have. It made me feel instantly like I was on Riverpark and watching my own Tara, Tory & Tricia.

Thanks for posting them.