I went to Honk's dollar store and bought some paintbrushes yesterday, so for FHE we painted pumpkins with real paint! The kids had a fun time. We only got three paintbrushes, so we had to improvise. I was hoping that Ellen wouldn't be interested in painting, but she was feeling left out. I tried to think of a substitute, and Jacque came up with an old toothbrush! It made me a little worried that she try to brush her teeth, but luckily it didn't happen!

Cute face. I think she was excited!

Calista, admiring her masterpiece and looking very pleased.

Jacque, putting on the final touches.

Samuel working very carefully on the fine details.

The final masterpieces. If you look closely, you can see Samuel's Vampire face. I think he has a thing for vampires right now, and no, it has nothing to do with the whole "Twilight" thing either!
2 comments:
Wait a minute....isn't his DAD educated and trained to be a VAMPIRE?
So I guess it runs in the family. hee, hee!
Those are awesome! You get brownie points for doing a "messy" FHE :)
Post a Comment