We didn't have Internet access over Father's Day, but the Primary had the kids fill out a cute questionaire about their dads, which showed how well they knew their dads. I thought it was really cute and wanted to share their answers.
1. Who is he named after?
Samuel: The Aaron in the Scriptures
Jacque: No one
Calista: James
Correct answer: The Kerns' named all their boys with Bible names and his middle name is
after his Grandpa Tom Kerns.
2. How many brothers and sisters does he have?
Samuel: 10
Jacque: ? some of both
Calista: a lot
Correct answer: 9 - 5 brothers, 4 sisters
3. What is his favorite cereal?
Samuel: I don't know
Jacque: Cheerios
Calista: Oatmeal
Correct answer: Oatmeal/granola or Raisin Bran if you want a "cold cereal"
4. Where was he born?
Samuel: I think in Haines
Jacque: Baker
Calista: In his mommy's tummy
Correct answer: Baker
5. How old was he when he got married?
Samuel: Probably around 20
Jacque: 20
Calista: 30
Correct answer: 22
6. What is his favorite flavor of ice cream?
Samuel: Vanilla
Jacque: Vanilla
Calista: Strawberry
Correct answer: Strawberry
7. What is his favorite food?
Samuel: He doesn't care
Jacque: Pizza
Calista: Strawberry Oatmeal
Correct answer: He probably doesn't care
8. What is his favorite movie?
Samuel: Apple Dumpling Gang #1 and #2
Jacque: Gunfire (meaning Support Your Local Sheriff)
Calista: The gunfighter (same as Jacque, we recently bought this movie)
Correct answer: Apple Dumpling Gang #2
9. What is his favorite song?
Samuel: He likes a lot
Jacque: I'm so glad when daddy comes home
Calista: I'm so glad when daddy comes home
(They must've been practicing this song for Father's Day )
Correct answer: He does like a lot
10. What color are his eyes?
Samuel: Blue and greenish
Jacque: Green
Calista: Blue
Correct answer: Blueish-greenish
11. What size of shoe does he wear?
Samuel: Around 19 or 20
Jacque: 12
Calista: Really big
Correct answer: 10
12. What is his favorite thing to do with me?
Samuel: Everything
Jacque: Play Alligator
Calista: Give me piggyback rides
Correct answer: Everything - Alligator, slugly ug, evil lion, goozling the gizzard
3 comments:
That is so cute!! And I'm amazed at how many were correct. And the fact that each one was right about something. It looks like Samuel has been paying attention too, as he knew a lot. His answer to the shoe size has to be my favorite though:) And I loved Calista's answer for where he was born:) So cute!
That is a cute idea, and fun answers. How come Ellen didn't get a chance to tell her side? :) It was pretty amazing how they each got at least one correct. thanks for sharing.
This is a great idea and I am impressed with how many they did get correct. I will have to test out kids.
did you get closed?
Post a Comment