They had an area that looked like the inside of a submarine. We stayed here for a long time. One of the periscopes actually looked outside at the parking lot. We could see our car and people walking around. The other one just had a picture of a dolphin or something like that.
At the end of the Naval Museum, they had a dress up area for the kids. It was probably the most exciting part for them, but I think they enjoyed the whole place too.
What cute kids! I love the outfits, and I bet the "submarine" was awesome...the only time I have seen inside a submarine was on movies...like that is really anything, huh?! :) Do Nathan and Leslie live close by?
I'm a little bummed of the lack of captions!!! I was hoping to know what everything was:) Just kidding! I loved it! Thanks so much for posting, it was so worth posting a month or two later!
2 comments:
What cute kids! I love the outfits, and I bet the "submarine" was awesome...the only time I have seen inside a submarine was on movies...like that is really anything, huh?! :) Do Nathan and Leslie live close by?
I'm a little bummed of the lack of captions!!! I was hoping to know what everything was:) Just kidding! I loved it! Thanks so much for posting, it was so worth posting a month or two later!
Post a Comment