They had to have practiced for a long time. A lady in our ward wants to do something similar for our ward Christmas party. They thought I could be the tall one. Although, the tall one does a lot of bending over. I thought this was pretty cute though!
Oh I love it! That is such a cute idea, and if I had more time I might be tempted to try. I will have to keep it in mind for next year if I get asked to help or at least give my opinion if anyone asks! :) Thanks for sharing...I think that you would do a great job...besides doesn't a mom do a lot of bending...you have already been practicing. :)
3 comments:
Oh I love it! That is such a cute idea, and if I had more time I might be tempted to try. I will have to keep it in mind for next year if I get asked to help or at least give my opinion if anyone asks! :) Thanks for sharing...I think that you would do a great job...besides doesn't a mom do a lot of bending...you have already been practicing. :)
That's a good idea! I've seen this video somewhere before... I think one of my teachers may have showed this in a class once. Funny.
I think that is halarious! I am trying to thiink of a place to do that....
Post a Comment