Monday, December 6, 2010

Who is that in the mirror?

Calista really likes mirrors. She broke a hand mirror a while back, and fixed it all by herself. I happened to see it lying on the floor after she fixed it. It had cracks in the mirror, but she had taped all the pieces together. Surprisingly it still works!

Well today, she came up to me with another hand mirror. She puts it up to my face and this is our conversation:

C: Can you see yourself in there?
M: How do you know its not Tonya?
C: Because of your long nose, mouth and neck!
M: Oh, yep I guess its me!

I'm glad I was having a good self esteem day. If someone were to hear that conversation, they might think she was describing a horse!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

oh, that is hilarious!! I love kids and their logic, or lack thereof. So funny! And I'm glad you were having a good self esteem day too:)

Polkowske Fam said...

I hadn't really made the connection with looking like a horse, but now that you mention it... :) I love to watch my kids when they are looking in the mirror...unless I am trying to fix their hair. :) Glad that you could take it as a compliment!