Aaron and I were talking the other day and decided it was time to start a chore chart. We've had the kids helping around the house already, but we wanted something a bit more structured. I searched the Internet and came up with a few ideas, but there was one that I really liked. It is actually a blog by an LDS lady and she goes into great detail - with pictures and everything. We started the chore charts on Tuesday and so far it seems to be going really well. Samuel usually does it without too much of a fuss, but the girls do it more when it is convenient for them. Here's the link to the blog if anyone is interested:
http://cleverhomemaking.blogspot.com/2008/11/family-economic-system-chore-charts-kid.html
This lady even offers to make everything for you for a price, or I made mine in Excel and can just email you mine.
1 comment:
I checked out the site and they look pretty cool. I'd love to see how your kids are working with it! And I can't wait for more updates, especially on how the girls keep liking it:)
Post a Comment