Samuel got his glasses yesterday. He was really excited, and he seems to know the importance of taking good care of them. He quickly recited to me everything that the lady at the eye clinic told him about being careful with his glasses, from giving them to Mom and Dad at night, to cleaning them.
And since Samuel was getting his picture taken, the girls had to have their taken. Silly girls!
2 comments:
Samuel, how handsome you look in your new glasses! How do you like them?
I am glad that you are going to take care of them. I think you have grown up to be very responsible.
love, Grandma B.
Silly Calista and Jacque! Where is Ellen?
Gross story about your water. Maybe we should bring jugs of water when we come to visit.....what do you think about that? I have two 5 gallon jugs.
Way to go Samuel!! You look awesome in your glasses! And Jacque and Calista look like they are having fun too! Love the smiles!! Come visit me soon!!
Post a Comment