We went to the temple last weekend to do some baptisms for some of James' ancestors, and to attend a sealing of two of our friends. We dropped our kids off at Nathan and Leslie's house, and returned about three hours later. It is so much fun to have family who live close to the temple and who love to have us over to play. Thanks. While we were at the temple, Leslie got out their blocks and helped the kids play. I actually stole these pictures off of her blog, thanks Leslie :) It looked like everyone had fun.


2 comments:
I don't know if I would call tha PLAYING, of CONTAINING!! What better way to watch kids than trapping them in their own creations:) Did she play the game where you tried to see who could stay in there the longest?:) That's funny!
Hey I should have copywrited those pictures. Just kidding. We will miss not being so close to family in a few more months. We will especially miss you guys.
Post a Comment