Tonya informs me that I forgot to blog that Ellen is officially in Nursery now! So here it is. Ellen loves nursery! After Sacrament meeting, Samuel takes Ellen and Calista to their class, and after church he and Jacque go and pick them up. Ellen is always full of smiles. She especially likes snack time. We have the best nursery leaders. Many of you know Margaret Weatherspoon. She's our head nursery leader and does a great job with the kids. All of her grandkids are far away, so she loves to play with little kids.
This last Sunday was the first time Ellen showed some emotion at me leaving. I had to take Calista to the bathroom, and when I dropped her off, Ellen saw me and wanted a hug. I picked her up and she waved good-bye to the nursery. She thought it was time to go. But I had to go back to Primary so I gave her to Margaret and then shut the door. She fussed for a little bit, but other than that she's done fine.
It is so nice to have her in Nursery. Sharing times were getting complicated since she found her independence and her voice. Aaron would take her if he wasn't giving the lesson in Elders Quorum, but he was giving two lessons every month. I love the nursery!
1 comment:
It is nice that Ellen enjoys nursery. Jarom has really liked it too but I have been helping the last several weeks so it will be interesting what he will do in our new ward come Sunday. He is such a Mama's boy.
Post a Comment