Sunday, September 27, 2009
Primary Program
Today was our Primary Program and it was really good. So many of the kids memorized their parts, which was exciting. Samuel and Jacque memorized their parts, but Jacque got a little stage fright and used help. Samuel got up and started to mix up his lines, but with just the help of one word, was able to straighten things out and get his lines said! I was so proud of both of them. The songs were sung well, and our chorister and taught hand motions for the song "My Eternal Family" which helped the kids learn the words. It was really good and the spirit was very strong. The Brother who gave the closing prayer cried through his pray from the kids' program! I love those children, they did a great job, and the Bishop decided we can do a program every month because ward attendance was awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats awesome! Ours was yesterday too! I was the chorister!! Crazy!
Glad to hear that it went so well...ours was a couple of weeks ago, but I loved the theme and really enjoyed the entertainment/talks that each kid gave...my kids are always super loud when it comes to singing??? :)I wish that mom and dad could've been closer to see ours!
we don't have ours till Nov. 8 or something like that. I guess I don't have worry about it much this year unless they give our kids parts.
Post a Comment