Monday, February 15, 2010

Four Months Old!


I got prego sometime back between October and November. Of course I didn’t think much about it for a while, and like most things that stay in the fridge for long periods of time, it started growing extra parts. I’m not one to bring attention to things like that, and sometimes I try to even hide it by putting other things in front of it. However, there comes a time when I just can’t ignore/hide it any more, so out it comes. I bet it has a pretty good kick to it by now too. You know how much we like science projects and surprises, maybe I should just leave it there until July and see what happens then. What do you think?

9 comments:

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

Well... it would be an interesting piece of news that you could blog about every now and then. On weeks that you just don't seem to have any interesting news, you can always take a picture and tell us how the prego is doing! I also think it would be fun to have a babysitter over, tell them they are welcome to anything in the fridge and let them discover it.

Trace Baxter said...

Amazing, truly amazing!

Leslie said...

Okay I really think that is disgusting.

Dean and Dawnie said...

YUCK! you should dump it! That is my vote...before someone eats it and dies!

love, MOM

mariann and Tory said...

Do it! Do it! DO it! Then post pictures:}

Tonya said...

That is disgusting. October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, and July. Nine or ten months is a long time in the fridge! But I guess it's better to be in your fridge than ours!

-Brad

Polkowske Fam said...

We must come from the same batch...I had a pumpkin on my counter and it started getting moldy. Aaron kept bringing it to my attention, but I wanted to see how big the spot would get, and if you could still salvage some of it. I finally pitched it, but if I had known about your experiment, I would have waited and taken pictures for you. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this -- way too cute way to inform the fam of what's going on. So now I'm gonna have to set one up too. And I totally got that you are pregnant. :)

The Fuhrmann's said...

Love the way you put it. Next time I get prego I just might still this from you and use it myself.