Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Anniversary!!
Today is our 8th anniversary! I can't believe its been 8 years already. It has been such a wonderful time filled with a lot of fun memories. I am so grateful to be married to this wonderful man. He is such a great example to those around him and his kids. I am thankful that he loves to spend time with me and especially with the kids. They love to play "the slugly ug," chess, evil lion, uno, phase 10, shooting guns, playing at the reservoir, listening to him play the guitar at bedtime, singing to the songs he plays during the day, working on projects out in the shop, cuddling on the couch, or just sitting down to read a book with their dad. He is so wonderful and I'm so glad that I get to spend eternity with him. We will be able to make so many more memories together. I love you Aaron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy anniversary! You are an amazing couple!
oh, how sweet!! Happy 8th anniversary!!
I must say you and Aaron make a GREAT couple...and you have a wonderful family too.
Congrats on making it 8 years! Here's to 80+ and many more.
Post a Comment