Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prego Update

"Clovis" as we call it (because it don't like to be touched) seems to be thriving in its environment. It hasn't developed much of a personality yet, but seems to be growing rapidly and establishing its territory. Next time you are around the area, stop in and we can show you how the experiment is coming along. It will be interesting to see how it all turns out. As long as it doesn't grow green hair all over it and stink the house up, I think I'll be okay with it.

By the way, you all disappointed me. I thought the last "prego" blog was pretty obvious, but apparently not. Maybe it was the picture I used.

8 comments:

Tonya said...

I can't wait to see your little experiment! Keep growing Clovis, and Samuel wants you to come with extra parts!!!!!

Erica Hill said...

Congratulations! I didn't get it at all. Slow me. Yay! Really 4 months along already?

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

Got it! oh my you guys are too clever. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were just running out of things to blog about. Things must be getting pretty boring around the Kerns household when they start blogging about their moldy prego! Ha ha.

Leslie said...

Very Very clever you guys. Congrats to you.

Erica Hill said...

Funniest post from that last prego blog.

Dawn: YUCK! you should dump it! That is my vote...before someone eats it and dies!

Hahahaha. Dawnie I didn't know you felt that way about your grandchildren. I don't know if we'll be having any in the near future! Tsk, tsk.

mariann and Tory said...

Ohhhh....I get it! You are PREGO!!! Nice! I am really proud of you for telling us and not waiting till you were like 7 months!! Congrats!!

Polkowske Fam said...

Ya, as I re-read both blogs I think that the picture really did throw people...granted at our, house having moldy things grow in the fridge is not uncommon, and we do like to see them change. :) So now that we know the truth, it should be obvious that we are a simple family and need the info straight up--we aren't good with the hidden message stuff! Congrats!

Kellie said...

So funny! Congratulations!!!!!