While Aaron and I were gone Home Teaching, Uncle Trace had more fun with the kids. When we got home, they were all excited because Uncle Trace had taught them some new dances!! After dinner we were treated to a performance of YMCA and The Chicken Dance!! They are still singing and doing the dances!! Thanks for coming and visit us Uncle Trace and Aunt Erica. Erica was only here a short while, but they had lots of fun with her too! And Sarah was definitely spoiled! We had lots of fun, come again!!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Fun times when mom and dad aren't around
I found these pictures on my camera. I figured the girls must've taken them when I wasn't looking, and I was impressed that Ellen could actually take a picture of all of Calista and not just the top of her head or something like that. But when Calista came over to see what I was doing here, she said, "Oh...that was when Trace was here. He was taking pictures of my teeth!!" So thank you Uncle Trace :)



While Aaron and I were gone Home Teaching, Uncle Trace had more fun with the kids. When we got home, they were all excited because Uncle Trace had taught them some new dances!! After dinner we were treated to a performance of YMCA and The Chicken Dance!! They are still singing and doing the dances!! Thanks for coming and visit us Uncle Trace and Aunt Erica. Erica was only here a short while, but they had lots of fun with her too! And Sarah was definitely spoiled! We had lots of fun, come again!!
While Aaron and I were gone Home Teaching, Uncle Trace had more fun with the kids. When we got home, they were all excited because Uncle Trace had taught them some new dances!! After dinner we were treated to a performance of YMCA and The Chicken Dance!! They are still singing and doing the dances!! Thanks for coming and visit us Uncle Trace and Aunt Erica. Erica was only here a short while, but they had lots of fun with her too! And Sarah was definitely spoiled! We had lots of fun, come again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We loved the visit too. Great looking teeth Calista and Ellen!
those are some good looking teeth girls.
Don't you love it when you find surprise pictures on your camera? Fun!
I'm sorry it had to be such a fun visit. Your family is amazing!
What else would a dentist want to see? :) I would like to see Trace bust out these dance moves! :) Come and teach my kids!
Post a Comment