Friday, September 10, 2010

Sarah and Calista

I finally got pictures of Calista holding Sarah!! And then after church last sunday, we did a little photo shoot with Sarah. She must've liked it because she started smiling. Although most of the time it was between pictures, and it was all on her own. We couldn't make her smile.





3 comments:

Erica Hill said...

Those are great pictures. She's gotten so much bigger already! Put a brick on her head to make her stop.

Tonya said...

She is just precious!! I thought I had commented already, but I must have just thought it! Anyway, so that I can share my compliments... I love the pics!! She definitely has her own look and I can't wait to see who she turns out to be like. And what a good big sister Calista seems to be!!

Polkowske Fam said...

She looks so pretty in pink! I like that blanket as a background too! When I want to take pictures of Rylun doing cute things he just stares at the camera. Maybe someday I will catch a smile. :)