Sarah and I got to go visit Tonya and her family this last week. We flew from Boise, Idaho on Wednesday, June 29th and we are leaving tomorrow, July 6th. I'll write more about my trip later. Tonya and I tried skyping with the kids a few days ago, but they didn't think we looked much alike because we had different shirts on, my hair was longer, I had a mole, Tonya had glasses... so Tonya and I thought it would be fun to try and look alike. We took showers and put our hair up in the towel turbins, we switched shirts so I wore one of hers and she wore one of mine, and Tonya put a mole on her face and left her glasses off. We tried skyping, but couldn't ever get a hold of anyone, so when Tonya's friend stopped by, we had her take a picture.
Later we were able to skype. By then Tonya had wiped off her mole and we had pulled our hair back. To add to the confusion, I had Tonya hold Sarah. I'm not sure what did the trick, but we were able to fool 99% of them. Jacque was the only one to get it right on the first try. Tara and her family were up, and she wanted us to talk so she could hear our voices. We were little smart alecs and we counted to three and said the same thing. When we finally talked, they knew who was who.
2 comments:
Mom and Dad are looking over my shoulder and are giving up. They have vacillated from one to the other. They thought at first it was the one on the left, but now they just don't know. Dad wonders if Brad and Aaron can tell the difference?
I thought I knew right away that you are the one on the right, but then I too second guessed myself. I'm still not completely sure, but I'm sticking with the one on the right as my vote. There's something about the hair that is showing and your teeth that tell me it's Tia:)
I'm thinking it's the one one the right, too. Are you going to tell us?
Post a Comment