Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Beautiful Bunkbed!




This is it! Isn't it beautiful!! We figure it takes about an hour to do each joint. Today we've done four more joints on the back side, which make the ends of the beds (top and bottom). We still need to do the four joints to connect it to the front and then another four joints to make the extended bottom ends. It's been a lot of fun, and there is still so much work to do, but here's our update.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The bunk bed is looking so good and it looks like lots of fun. I will have to start putting Nathan and I to work once we get settled into our new place.

Tonya said...

Wow!! It's looking great. Thanks for the pics. I can't wait for more updates!! Way to keep going on the blog! Isn't it fun to blog?!