Monday, February 23, 2009

Practice what you Preach

I remember giving Tonya advice on how to help Jackson learn to walk. I figured that I had it down since my first three were all walking before their first birthday. But now comes Ellen. She can balance very well, and she can even stand up on her own in the middle of the room, but she won't walk more than a few steps. I'm not sure what to do to help her see that walking is much better than crawling. I guess I'll just have to be patient.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

How old is Ellen? I remember being 5 months pregnant with Bronson and Talbie finally learning to walk (at 22 months!) That's when it's hard to be patient :)

Tonya said...

Just have patience with her. And just think... at least she's not running:) It is nice when you don't have to hold them/carry them places, believe me, but one day it will happen. Sorry I don't have any good advice for you. Just take it at her pace and you'll have fun:) Good luck!