Monday, February 16, 2009

Code Anyone?

I know some of you like to decode messages, so here's one to try. We are planning on giving it to James. I don't think it is too tough, but you can tell me what you think. Aaron and his dad send codes back and forth, and they have to follow one rule: It has to start with Dear Dad, and end with Love Aaron. This should make it pretty easy. Tell me if you solve it!

gdg udhg

cwlui vghhq ghui gqd ghui vghhq cwlui
cwlui vghhi ghui gqd ghui vghhi cwlui
grri ghui bcwlu kwlz cwlui vghhi ghui
grri cwlui bcwlu kwlz ghui vghhi cwlui
gldv qhwir vdk ghi qhkz cwlui gqd
ghui ghi cwlui d p’ghui, cwlui ghi ghui d p’l

qrudd hyro

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Nathan had it figured out last night.

Kellie said...

I am a sucker for things like this I had to drop everything until I was a able to decipher the message.

Kellie said...

That was Dave that posted that last comment. I'm not a sucker for these things. I get too frustrated! He got it figured out and had so much fun!