Sunday, October 4, 2009
Our Garden is Finished!
With the turning of the seasons, our garden is all done producing. We picked our peppers earlier this week, and I was surprised at how many we got. I cut them all up and froze them for future use without taking a picture, but we filled two large mixing bowls with peppers. Our watermelons didn't amount to much, but our pumpkins were awesome. We got 12 pumpkins including one small green one that had escaped into our neighbor's yard. The kids were really excited about getting to bring all of the pumpkins inside, and asked to have their pictures taken. I am so grateful for digital cameras that let me take so many pictures and share them for free! Some of the pictures were silly, of course, but these were my favorites.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Alright so you must know how to grow pumpkins better than me. Ours never turned out that big or get even close to being green.
Are you going to carve all of them?
Oh what cute pictures of my darling Grandchildren. The pumpkin pictures are GREAT!
Thanks. Can't wait for Pumpkin pie! YUM! I am coming on Thursday?????
love, Grandma B.
I can't believe you got sooo many awesome pumpkins...and mine froze, so I don't have any! :( Those look great, and I love your creative painting!
Post a Comment