Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally updated family pictures!!

We finally have updated family pictures...almost!! I some how lost Aaron's picture, but I'm sure I can get another one. Here they are...don't we look like a cute family?!
Samuel drew these pictures one week when Aaron was in Ontario. They are his first attempts at drawing noses and bubble hands (vs. stick figure hands). I think he did a good job. He tried to put a lot of detail into the pictures, he even got my mole on the right side! About Ellen's picture he said, "I didn't give Ellen any hair because she doesn't have much hair in front." Ellen's hair is finally growing in, but its mainly in the back and slowly creeping forward. One day I know she'll have beautiful hair in front too!
If you'd like to order your own family picture or personal portrait, I'm sure Samuel would be willing to sit down and give it a try. If you actually want it to look like you, you might want to send a picture so he knows what you look like for sure!! On the other hand it might be fun to see what he remembers you looking like :) Todd and Jaylyn, you could be his first wedding couple!

4 comments:

Trace Baxter said...

Sounds great. Sign me up!

Leslie said...

Samuel those pictures are so good. You will have to do some of our family now.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Hey Great job on the pictures Samuel! I can see the family resemblance! Fun post!

Todd Baxter said...

ha ha - wedding pictures sound great!! See you soon!!!