Friday, April 23, 2010

Poor Samuel

Last night Samuel came into my room saying he needed a drink and his tummy hurt. I got him a drink and then put a bowl by his bed. I layed back down and within a minute I heard this groan..."Mom" and then he threw up. I helped him into the bathroom and he finished off there. He slept the rest of the night on the couch and I never heard from him again. This morning he came and said, "I don't like the taste of throw up...but at least it was my favorite color!" Way to be positive bud! He must take after Grandpa Baxter and try to see the good in everything!!

3 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

So what color might that be? or maybe I really don't want to know! :)

Tonya said...

Ha ha! I almost echoed Tiff:) But yeah, I don't think I really want to know. I'm glad he's feeling better though.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Glad Samuel is feeling better now....I love the positive view point, it will bless his life and all those who know him....love that Gpa too!