Monday, April 5, 2010

It's A GIRL!

We had our ultrasound today, and its a GIRL! The girls are very excited. Samuel was pretty bummed. I think he's still in denial. He keeps saying, "But it could still be a boy?!" I tell him there is a small chance that they could be wrong, but the pictures were pretty obvious that it will be another sister. Heavenly Father just knows that Samuel is such a good brother to his sisters, that he's sending him another one. Hopefully he will be excited by the time July comes around. The ultrasound also showed that I was measuring a little big, and gave me the date of July 12, so that's what I'm betting around. We're thinking of the name Sarah.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats! Poor Samuel but like you said once the baby is here he will be excited I am sure.

Tonya said...

YAY for baby girls!! And yay for knowing what is growing inside of you:)

Erica Hill said...

Yay! We are so excited. July is just around the corner.

mariann and Tory said...

Yay! Gorls totally rock anyways!!

Tonya said...

Oh,I forgot to tell you, but your background with the feet and hands do show up:) Or, maybe you already knew this:)

Kellie said...

Congratulations!