Thursday, February 12, 2009
She's a Singer!!
For those of you who don't know, our family loves to sing, especially Calista and Jacque. They love the movie "High School Musical." For Calista's birthday we got the "High School Musical" CD, and needless to say, we've been listening to it all the time. Today, while we were out working on the bunkbed, Calista was singing part of the song "What I've Been Looking For." For those of you who have seen the movie, this is the version that Sharpay and Ryan are singing, and at the end they do a jazz chorus - Do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do-do-do, Whoa oh, oh, oh. I was holding Ellen out in the shop, and then came in to get her something to eat. As I was walking around, I started doing the do-do-do-do part, and then paused before the ohs. As I was thinking about something, I heard this little ah-ah-ah-ah from Ellen! I couldn't believe that she did it on purpose, so I tried it again, and paused. Sure enough she did it again. She even showed off for Aaron when I had him come in and listen. She did it 5 times perfectly!! So we have another singer in the family!! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for Ellen, way to not break with tradition!! So is that her first word? Or is she talking now? That is funny, but cool!
Post a Comment